From the inviation to the desset, I/m here to meet your needs. Creative Themes & Affordable
Parties and Celebrations
Whether you’re celebrating something big or small, Maria will design a custom party that leaves a lasting impression. Maria is more than happy to work with you to create a custom package for your special day. She’ll work with you to choose a theme and create the perfect décor to match. You will also be introduced to vendors and she will manage those relationships to ensure your vision is brought to life. As the host, you will have the opportunity to mingle with your guests and enjoy yourself while Maria ensures every last detail is taken care of from setup to teardown.
Birthday Party, Baby Shower, Bridal Shower, Sweet 16, Bachelor & Bachelorette, School & Community Fairs, Fashion Show, Anniversary, Holiday Party, Business or Office Party.
“Keep it Simple”
General Celebration Package
Maria will plan and coordinate your special day for the reasonable fee of $50/hour. The minimum retainer (or deposit) is $566.00(roughly 12hr of work) and full payment is due 14 days prior to the event. Due to the customization of party theme decoration, we need a minimum of three weeks in advance to ensure proper timeline to prepare decorations and other party favors.
Our party planning may include:
- Theme development
- Custom décor design
- Set up and tear down of event
- On-site coordination
This package starts at $850 (roughly 17 hours of work).
Fees are adjusted based on type of event, as well as estimated hours of planning, and event coordination.
- Collaborative planning meetings
- Custom wedding ceremony and reception design and styling
- Management and guidance of wedding vendors
- Attendance at vendor meetings on your behalf
- Budget management
- Personalized timeline
- Rehearsal and rehearsal dinner coordination
- Full service coordination
- Full day on-site management and coordination of vendors
- Wedding day set up and tear down of all decor items
- Assistance in all wedding formalities ranging from processional lineup to cutting the cake
This package starts at $3,000.
All Inclusive Package
Maria will plan and coordinate your special day for the reasonable fee of $75/hour. The minimum retainer (or deposit) is $2,500 (roughly 33hr of work) and full payment is due 14 days prior to the event.
Topics we will cover as part of your planning sessions:
- Overall budget and scope for the event
- Event venue research and arrangements
- Equipment Rentals – if applicable
- Out of town guests needs – guest house rental vs hotel stay alternatives and more
- Invitations or Other Marketing materials
- Decorations: theme planning, price research and vendor arrangements
- Flowers or Balloons – as needed
- Catering & Bartender needs
- Chef – if needed and appropriate
- Music – Live or DJ preferences
- Performances / Entertaining – if applicable
- Photographer & Videographers – as needed
- Staff/Servers needs
- Security staff – if needed and appropriate
- Limo Rental- if needed and appropriate
- Hosting details
- Printing needs
- Programs & Schedule for the event day
- Professional Sounding Board – I offer sound recommendations. I will effectively troubleshoot issues to ensure your vision comes to fruition as seamlessly as possible.
- Attention to Details- I will fine tune your vision ensuring that all aspects of your vision and expectation are taken into consideration. I will make sure that all logistical aspects of your event run smoothly to accomplish a memorable event.
- Stay on Budget- I have a good sense of cost and the difference in value; therefore, I assist you to balance your priorities to stay within your budget.
- Vendor Relationships-My resources will facilitate the planning process.
- A Negotiator that Advocates for You– I will negotiate with vendors ensuring that you obtain what you want at the most cost effective value.
- No Worries About Timelines- I will manage multiple vendors prior to and during your event to ensure that all aspects of the event get carried on according to plan.
- Minimize Stress- Enjoy the Process knowing that you have an advocate taking care of all details and guarding your budget. We work together to make sure we prioritize and give shape to all aspects of your event.
Please complete the Event Planning Request Form and call me to set up a complimentary appointment. You can reach me by calling 773-803-9415 or 312-918-6741 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW
Small, independent businesses foster economic flexibility and strengthen individual communities by minimizing local economy’s dependence on giant vendors. When you buy local, you build your own community.
Patronizing a small business like mine is an act of local economic development and community building. Check out my website to learn how else my small business can meet your family and home care needs. www.globalintervisions.com
- 48 cents of every dollar spent at a locally owned retail business goes back into the local community. That’s more than three times the amount that local economies recover from chain retailers — Civic Economics’ 2012 survey of local businesses
- Local businesses have generated 65% of the country’s net new jobs over the past 17 years — US Small Business Administration