We identify high quality staff for your child care, elder companionship, personal organization, and household needs. We provide a wide range of services to meet all types of family needs because we are devoted to taking the stress out of finding the right staff for you and your loved ones.
We know that finding qualified, reliable staff is imperative to a happy and safe household. Our dedicated efforts strive to attract, nurture, and represent the top of the child care and domestic industry.
Candidates undergo a detailed screening and interview process to determine the proper match for each family. We can assist you in your search for newborn specialty care, short term or long term nanny, full time or part time child care, tutoring services, live-in or live-out nannies or elderly/companion care, as well as, domestic household help. We source, screen, and secure the most qualified and compatible candidates for our clients. By using well-established and proven processes, we ensure a smooth and more effective search.
We offer expert advice, quality guidance and input at any phase of the search and hire process to ensure a well-informed hiring decision. We also assist with negotiating and finalizing details like salary and benefits.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF SERVICES
- Qualified and experienced staff.
- Staff that works extended hours in case of an emergency.
- Professionals that receive continued development to ensure high performance.
- Once you are a registered member, we provide you with a “Helpful tools Kit” including sample interview questions, a sample reference form and a sample contract.
Complete the appropriate job order through our website, or call us to discuss your needs.
We have a telephone consultation to determine your needs and the best match for your family.
You complete the Job order for the service that best fit your needs (refer to the services we provide). You also complete the Family-Client Service Agreement
We sign the Family – Client Service Agreement, discuss your need and the service fees associated with your request.
As part of the agreement:
- The agency identifies several candidates
- The agency does employment verification for each candidate
- The agency confirms candidate educational background and certifications
- We provide you with two to three candidates for interview
- You review the profiles of the referred candidates and select the best option for your family needs
- We provide you the Family Starter Kit
- Once the right candidate is selected, you will be required to fulfill the first part of our Family-Client Service Agreement
- Final portion of the collaborative agreement is due at the end of the first week of your selected candidate.
REASSURANCE OF INDIVIDUAL AND EFFECTIVE SEARCH
Our application systems gather detailed information about everyone needs and schedules. It is best practice to provide online applications for quick, convenient, and thorough screening. We provide a variety of applications for Care Specialists in order to ensure the most detailed match based on your needs.
We verify all references to assess the candidate’s prior employment history and job performance. We are skilled in detecting unreliable references. We complete a Reference Verification Form for every verified reference.
Our staff is available to answer all of your questions and to support you through the hiring process and beyond.
You can reach us by completing the “Contact Us” Form in our website – you can call us at (312) 918-6741 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org