Name: Beatriz V.
I want to combine my personal and work experience to provide complete housekeeping services to families in the Chicago area.
I’m very responsible and dedicated to my job assignments, and I do it with love. I go the extra mile for all my employers. I am looking to share my cleaning skills and attention to detail with families who are seeking a loyal and highly efficient housekeeper.
Community where I live: Humboldt Park, Chicago
Experience: Over 10 years
Education: Housekeeping and Elder Care training
- Good interpersonal skills
- Extremely responsible, punctual and take pride in her work
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Comprehensive understanding of housekeeping
- Comprehensive understanding of restaurant, banquet and catering services
- Understanding of elder care and their special needs
- Compassionate, patient and helpful in all situations
- Safe and Healthy conscious
- Commitment to her work.
- Able to multi-task
- Has own transportation
- Bilingual (Spanish / English)
Additional Work Experience:
- Restaurant Food Preparation
- Banquet Server
References in the areas of:
|Restaurant, Catering, Banquets||X|
|Office / Clerical|
|Safety & Security|
Preferred rate per hour: $18 – $25 depending on scope of work
20-24 hours per week.
|All day||Specify the time:|