Name: Enriqueta G.
To provide complete child care services to families in the Chicago area.
I’m very responsible and dedicated to my job assignments, and I do it with love. I go the extra mile for all my employers. I am looking to share my child care experience and skills with families who are seeking a loyal and highly efficient child care provider. I take care of children of all ages; however, the infants up to their pre-school years are my passion because I am like a grendma to them.
Community where I live: Humboldt Park, Chicago
Experience: Over 10 years
- Good interpersonal skills
- Extremely responsible, punctual and take pride in her work
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Understanding of your child care needs
- Safe and Healthy conscious
- Commitment to my work.
- Has own transportation
- Bilingual (Spanish / English)
Age: Early 50’s
References in the areas of:
|Restaurant, Catering, Banquets|
|Office / Clerical|
|Safety & Security|
Preferred rate per hour: $15 – $20 depending on scope of work
|All day||Can negotiate times and days with you depending on the assignment|