Name: Evelyn C.
I want to combine my personal experience and academic training to provide high quality child care and home management services to a loving family in the Chicagoland area.
I am responsible, punctual and nurturing individual with experience in home care, child care and also working in office settings.
When working with children, I provide a developmentally appropriate activities and create a daily routine that is well balanced. I also provide a loving and nurturing environment.
Working with seriors is also rewarding for me because it reminds me of my own parents and grandparents. I provide compassion, patience and understanding.
Community where I live: Humboldt Park, Chicago
Experience: 3-6 years
Education: Some college education – child development training – Psychology credits
- Great interpersonal skills, flexible and child friendly
- Understanding of child development and the role of play in the education process
- Safe and Healthy conscious
- Good problem-solving skills
- Has initiative and commitment to her work.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Has experience working with multiple children
Additional Work Experiece:
- Day Care volunteer work
- Patient Care in a hospital setting
- Special Events
- Clerical experience
- Able to do live-in work
- Has own transportation
- CPR / AED / First Aid Certified
- Able and willing to pick-up and drop-off
- Bilingual (Spanish / English)
- Computer skills to build and manage your home calendar
References in the areas of:
|Office / Clerical||X|
|Safety & Security||X|
Preferred rate per hour: $12-$20
|10 am||1 pm||x||x||x||x||x|
|5 pm||8 pm||x||x||x||x||x|
|9 am||6 pm||x|