Name: Julia V.
To utilize my education background and experience to provide high quality child care and home management services to several loving families in the Chicago area.
I am an energetic, creative, responsible, punctual and nurturing young woman with experience in child care . I’m also interested in Elder Care.
Working with children is very rewarding because I feel that I’m contributing to the next generation. I creatively and effectively practice educational concepts through daily play and games, and also create a daily routine that is well balanced. If parents are interested, I also provide Spanish bilingual vocabulary.
I can take good care of elders too because I have taken care of my own grandparents. I provide compassion, patience and understanding to their needs.
Community where I live: Portage Park – Chicago
Experience: 5 years
Education: Bachellors in Modern Languages
- Great interpersonal skills, flexible and child friendly
- Understanding of child development and the role of play in the education process
- Safe and Healthy conscious. Cooks great healthy meals for the children.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Have initiative and commitment to my work.
- Have experience working with multiple children
- Able to monitor homework and tutor children for an additional fee
- Can provide Spanish conversational classes to the children for an addional fee
Additional Work Experiece:
- Aupair live -in experience
- Special Events server
- CPR / AED / First Aid Certified
- Bilingual (Spanish / English)
- Computer and Organizational Skills to build and manage your home calendar
References in the areas of:
|Office / Clerical|
|Safety & Security|
Preferred rate per hour: $15-$20 depending on scope of work
|All day||Every other weekend from 8am – 8pm|