Name: Fern A.
Utilize my vast experience in food management and home services to provide high quality work to families in the Chicago area.
I’m a responsible worker with experience who is detailed oriented, and critical of my own work, therefore I strive for high quality work.
Keeping a clean and organize environment is very important for health and safety reasons. As such, I’m committed to provide high quality housekeeping and home management services to meet all of your household needs. I have excellent clerical and project management skills, therefore I can do overall home management for your household.
When I’m taking care of the elderly, I’m patient and compassionate and pay attention to your elder’s emotional needs. I’m certified to work with elders who experience dementia. I’m health and safety conscious and will take care of your loved ones as if my own. As part of my care for your love one I will: Run errands, monitor the medication intake, will assist with light cleaning and laundry, and will go on short walks to nurture a healty life style.
Community where I live: Chicago South Side
Experience: Over 15 years
Education: Lunchroom Management, Homemakers and Dementia training.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive housekeeping experience
- Understanding of elder care and their special needs
- Compassionate, patient and helpful in all situations
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Safe and Healthy conscious
- Commitment to my work, responsible and reliable
- Outstanding inventory and organization skills
- Able to multi-task
Additional Work Experiece:
- Administrative Clerical
- Food Service – institutional and small business
- Banquet server
- Customer Service
- Has several certifications and ample experience
- Plummer Certification
References in the areas of:
|Safety & Security|
Preferred rate per hour: $15 – $25 depending on scope of work
|2 pm||7 pm||x||x||x||x||x|
|All day||Specify the time: All day during the summer from June 15 through August 15|