Name: Luis V.
I want to combine my personal experience and academic training to provide complete senior care, housekeeping, and organizing services to families in the Chicago area.
Quality care for the elders is important to me. Making company to the elder is rewarding and gratifying because we learn from their vast life experiences. I’m health and safety conscious and will take care of your loved ones as if my own. As part of my care for your love one I will: Run errands, monitor the medication intake, will assist with light cleaning and laundry, and will go on short walks to nurture a healty life style.
Home Care and Home Organizing are easy for me due to previous training and experience, As such, I’m committed to provide high quality housekeeping and home management services to meet all of your household needs.
Community where I live: Belmont-Cragin, Chicago
Experience: Over 10 years
Education: Housekeeping and Elderly Care Training. I also have a Biology degree from Ecuador and a CNC Manufacturing Certificate from Illinois.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive housekeeping experience
- Understanding of elder care and their special needs
- Compassionate, patient and helpful in all situations
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Safe and Healthy conscious
- Commitment to my work, responsible and reliable, even when work requires extensive commute
- Outstanding inventory and organization skills
- Able to multi-task
Additional Work Experiece:
- Administrative Clerical
- Basic Accounting
- Customer Service
- Has own transportation
- Bilingual (Spanish / English)
Age: Early 40’s
References in the areas of:
|Office / Clerical||X|
|Safety & Security|
Preferred rate per hour: $15 – $20 depending on scope of work
Mostly interested in part-time work
|All day||Specify the time:|