Name: Marisol C.
To achieve career stability through nursing care contractual services.
As a professional Certified Nurse Assistant & Medical Assistant, I can provide a holistic care for your child, elder or family member with special needs. I’m energetic, responsible, and understand how nutrition and health affects human activity. I can provide close monitoring for children that need special care and adults who are bed ridden. You family members are safe in my hands.
Community where I live: Humboldt Park, Chicago
Experience: 15 years
Education: Certified Nurse Asst. and Medical Asst. degrees
- Precise techniques in performing Capillary and Venipuncture
- Perform 12 lead Electrocardiogram
- Skilled in basic lab procedures
- Knowledgeable in HIPAA and OSHA regulations
- Phlebotomy Suture Staple Removal Surgical Assistance
- Experience with Alzheimer patients
- Proficient in all medical assistance office procedures including insurance and financial processing
- Proficient in CTP & ICD-9 Coding
- Great interpersonal skills, flexible and child friendly
- Understanding of child development and geriatric/elder health needs
- Safe and Healthy conscious
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to her work.
- Responsible and work independently
Additional Work Experience:
- Patient Care in a hospital and home setting
- Has own transportation
- Bilingual (Spanish / English)
- Computer literate
References in the areas of:
|Medical Office Management||X|
|Safety & Security|
Preferred rate per hour: $20 – $35 (for short-term or part-time work)
Long-Term Care hourly rates: $20 – $25 (depending on patient needs and hours required)