To utilize my skills and experience to provide high quality services and high performance to any employer.
I am an energetic, creative, responsible, punctual and nurturing young woman with experience in corporate law, child care, home management, and home care.
Working with children is very rewarding because I feel that I’m contributing to the next generation. I creatively and effectively practice educational concepts through daily play and games, and also create a daily routine that is well balanced. If parents are interested, I also provide Spanish bilingual vocabulary.
Home Management and Home Care work has been fun and rewarding for me over the last year. I’m interested in continue to explore all areas in the hospitality area via private homes, as well as through hotels and catering/banquet services.
Hospitality is the area where I will concentrate my new career efforts as I will be completing a Professional Certificate in this area to complement my Law Degree and experience.
Corporate Law is a passion and would like to practice it again in Chicago through the Hospitali.ty Industry
Community where I live: West Side Chicago
Experience: 3 years
Education: Law Professional Degree from Colombia – practice corporate law for few years
Will start a Professional Certificate in Hospitality – Spring 2016
- Great interpersonal skills, flexible and child friendly
- Understanding of child development and the role of play in the education process
- Safe and Healthy conscious. Cooks great healthy meals for the children.
- Have initiative and commitment to my work.
- Strong organizational, research, and problem solving skills
- Able to monitor homework and tutor children for an additional fee
- Can provide Spanish conversational classes to the children for an additional fee
Additional Work Experiece:
- Legal Analyst
- Home building project
- Bilingual (Spanish / English)
- Computer and Organizational Skills to build and manage your home calendar
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with data bases
References in the areas of:
|Office / Clerical|
|Legal Analysis & Research||X|
Preferred rate per hour: $20-$30 depending on schedule, type, and scope of work
|All day||Other schedules are negotiable|