Name: Susana S.
To achieve career stability through nursing and pediatric care contracual services.
As a professional nurse, I can provide a holistic care for your child or elder family member. I’m energetic, responsible, and understand how nutrition and health affects human activity. I can provide close monitoring for children that need special care and adults who are bed ridden. You family members are safe in my hands.
Community where I live: Humboldt Park, Chicago
Experience: Over 10 years
Education: RN – Nursing degree
- Great interpersonal skills, flexible and child friendly
- Understanding of child development and geriatric/elder health needs
- Safe and Healthy conscious
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to her work.
- Responsible and work independently
Additional Work Experiece:
- Patient Care in a hospital setting
- Has own transportation
- Bilingual (Spanish / English)
- Computer literate
References in the areas of:
|Office / Clerical|
|Safety & Security|
Preferred rate per hour: $25 – $35 (for short-term or part-time work)
Long-Term Care hourly rates: $20 – $25 (depending on patient needs and hours required)
|All day||Specify the time 7:00am to 7:00pm|