CHILD CARE PROVIDERS
Our Child Care Providers
- Are available when you need them the most, including sick days, weekends and nights.
- Are screened for National and County references and are also CPR/AED and First Aid certified.
- Understand the importance of educational play, developmentally appropriate activities and routines while they are caring for your child.
- Nurture, challenge, and enrich kids when mom and dad can’t be there.
- Understand that your child needs a loving, caring and fun caregiver.
- Are safe-minded and take time to understand your needs.
The hourly salary for Nannies is $15.00 – $30.00, depending on experience, credentials, work hours, and job requirements.