I provide great quality services and peace of mind because families know that their homes and elders are in safe hands.
Responsible, attention to detail, great organizational skills, and environmentally conscious are some of the qualities that characterize my work ethics.
Manuela has extensive housekeeping and Elder care experience. Her skills and sweet personality makes her the perfect care giver with a great attention to details.
When taking care of your home: I make sure to learn your routines, organizational preferences and communicate with you to make sure all tasks are performed as expected.
When you trust your loved one to my care: I create a nurturing environment through activities that meet the elder interests and abilities. I will provide your loved one with tender loving care, understanding, and patience. Weather permitting, I also arrange to have some outdoor time.
Community: Chicago – center region
Experience: Over 10 years
Education: hands-on experience and professional development through her jobs. Graduated from high school .
- Great interpersonal skills, flexible and friendly
- Great understanding of child development and the role of play in the education process
- Holistic approach to elder care
- Safe and Healthy conscious
- Excellent problem-solving and discipline skills
- Has initiative and commitment to my work.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Successful dealing with stress management, multi-tasking, and working under pressure.
- Has own transportation
- Able to pick-up and drop-off
- Bilingual (Spanish) and Bicultural
Age: Early 40’s
References in the areas of:
|Lawn care related work|
Preferred rate per hour: $15 – $18 depending on job assignment schedule and specific duties
|All day||Able to work other itineraries with advanced notice|